Thursday, September 25, 2008

Trying to get fit again...

It's so hard for someone like me, who has a really hard time motivating myself! I think that I'm entering menopause, and I'm developing that spare tire that I've been dreading. So, I have decided that it's time to get my behind out the door and hit the sidewalks with the boys. I only managed to get out twice this week, because the week started out with a nice blister on my heel from last weeks' attempt to go walking. Then Jacob went and got sick. So, I managed to get out this morning. It is so enjoyable to me once I get out the door....it's the getting-out-the-door that's so hard for me. The boys love going on walks, though, so perhaps that will be enough to motivate me. I wish Micah could hear, though, so I could point things out to him from behind. Sigh....

Micah managed to climb onto the top of the table today when I ran to the bathroom. Boy does that child keep me on my toes! He was so stinkin' cute, though as he jumped in his crib with a huge grin on his face ;-) Jacob enjoys exploring all of my cupboards more than the climbing. Off to go shopping for crib tents....

No comments: