Saturday, October 4, 2008

Exercise

Well, my brand new commitment to exercise is already failing. Life just gets in the way. This week, I was able to get the boys out for a walk only one or two times. There was work, class, rain, and just plain exhaustion. It's depressing, really, that I have such a hard time motivating myself. I just have to keep trying, right?

I committed to ordering two Signing Time DVDs each pay period a couple of months ago, and seem to be making some decent progress on building up my collection. Two new Baby Signing Time DVDs were released this week, and I'm really looking forward to ordering them. We're learning so much from the DVDs. I have someone from Early Intervention coming twice a week to teach us, but I don't feel like I'm getting too far with that. I think I need the repetition that the DVDs offer (I can watch them over and over and over). I'm sure Rachel Coleman would be amused if she knew that I end up humming songs from them while I'm at work. ;-)

No comments: