Monday, October 13, 2008

I'm the Birthday Girl today!

So, we're leaving again tomorrow for San Francisco! Micah's cochlear implant surgery is set for Wed. at 1 pm, and of course, he woke up with a cold today. I finally had my phone consult with the anesthesiologist's office and we're pretty much set. The dr's office said they don't usually cancel surgery unless the patient has a fever greater than 102, so we're okay there.

I had on one-hour massage this morning. It was wonderful. The massage therapist used hot stones on my back and it felt soooo nice! I went to Kohl's to see if they sold the hot stones, but couldn't find any. Now I have to search for that...

Speaking of searching, it's also time to start searching for cruises for our next anniversary. We'll have made it to 25 yrs. of marriage!!! I'm really hoping to make it into a small family reunion, too. I am so looking forward to an opportunity to get away. I sure hope it works out. We also have to decide on whether we'll take the twins along. We most likely will, but I'm not positive about that yet.

And, as today's heading says....I'm the birthday girl today! I can hardly believe that I'm 45 yrs. old already. Huh????

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Very Happy Birthday to ya Judy! Love the blog!! Will be praying for Micah...