Friday, October 10, 2008

The boys are getting to be SO MUCH FUN! They've been chasing after each other, laughing and playing. It is soooo adorable! We're on the final countdown for Micah's surgery. He's scheduled for the 15th of this month.

They both adore going for walks and are enjoying our trips to the park. They love going down the slides and swinging on the baby swings. Their sign language vocabulary is growing by leaps and bounds. Jonathan seems to be getting more and more involved with the twins, as are the older kids. It's great! The twins especially adore their big brothers, and want to rough-house with them all the time. We're trying to make Tuesday nights our family night, where everyone comes over for dinner. They don't necessarily come if I'm working that Tuesday, but when they do come for dinner, it's great. I'm enjoying being down to part-time, and I'm finding that I have more energy to cook and clean than I used to. Maybe I'll start experimenting with recipes again soon ;-)

I'm really getting interested in reading other people's blogs. Some people have very interesting blogs. Maybe mine will evolve to be more interesting as I get used to blogging. We shall see......

No comments: